Invitation to Sponsor
I invite you to become a partner with the members of the RNLA to
advance not only fair, open and honest elections, but also professionalism,
career opportunities and Republican principles by becoming a
sponsor of an RNLA event.
Here are upcoming events with sponsorship opportunities:
2018 National Election Law Seminar
- The National Election Law Seminar is the foremost election law seminar that deals with all matters related to voting and elections. The seminar has classes taught by national election law experts covering topics, including: The most recent developments in election law and what may be coming to your state soon; campaign finance law and compliance; how to ensure the election is open, fair and honest; sessions for novice and advanced election law lawyers; and redistricting and other voting-related litigation.
- This year, the Seminar will be held in St. Louis, Missouri, August 3-4.
- Past speakers have included commissioners of the Federal Election Commission and Election Assistance Commission, Secretaries of State,
United States and state Attorneys General, Members of Congress, counsel to the key Republican Committees (such as Republican National Committee, National Republican Congressional Committee,
National Republican Senatorial Committee), and Republican Governors Association, counsel to the Republican presidential campaigns; and leading authors.
- To see photos from the 2017 National Election Law Seminar which was held in Grand Rapids, Michigan, click here.
- To register online, please click here.
- For information on sponsorship opportunities, click here. For questions and information on sponsorship opportunities, please email Deputy Director Brittany Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Republican Lawyer of the Year Reception
- Each year, the RNLA bestows the Republican Lawyer of the Year Award on a lawyer for his or her outstanding professional accomplishments and years of dedicated service to the Republican Party and its ideals.
- LastThis year, the RNLA Board of Governors named Larry Levy as the 2017 Lawyer of the Year recipient. Mr. Levy was honored at a special reception in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday, October 25.
- Past recipients of the award have included: Richard E. Wiley, Betty Southard Murphy, Robert J. Horn, Harvey M. Tettlebaum, Frank J. Fahrenkopf, Jr., Theodore B. Olson, James Bopp, Jr., Charles J. Cooper, J. Randolph Evans, J. Caleb Boggs III, George J. Terwilliger III, Mark Braden, Bobby Burchfield, John L. Ryder, and Larry Levy.
- To view photos from last year's reception in 2017, click here.
- Stay tuned for more information for the 2018 Lawyer of the Year Recipient.
The Lawyers' Reception at the 2016 RNC National Convention
- Every four years, the RNLA holds The Lawyers Reception at the location at the RNC Convention.
- The Lawyers' Reception was held on July 18, 2016 in Cleveland, OH at Baker Hostetler. Special guests included Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell; Former Mayor of New York City, Rudy Giuliani; Arkansas Attorney General, Leslie Rutledge; Nevada Attorney General, Adam Laxalt; Congressman Peter King; and Congressman Lee Zeldin.
- The RNLA would like to thank the following sponsors of The Lawyers' Reception: Robert Alt; Excalibur Global Strategic Consultants, LLC; GOP Lawyers SuperPAC; Husch Blackwell; Joey Gilbert Law; Paul Kamenar; Manny Iglesias and Hygea; Scott McCandless; Kimberly Reed; Ron Hicks & Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP; Judge Frank Schellace; Mark Smith; James Spiller; and Vose Law Firm LLP.
- Photos of the reception may be found here.
The Lawyers' Inaugural Luncheon
- In celebration of the inauguration of President Donald J. Trump, the RNLA hosted The Lawyers' Inaugural Luncheon on January 19, 2017 with special guest speakers: White House Counsel Don McGahn and Mayor Rudy Giuliani.
- This luncheon is celebrated after the elcetion of a Republican President and is the only inaugural event geared exclusively toward lawyers.
- To view photos from the 2017 luncheon, please click here.
2018 National Policy Conference
- The National Policy Conference was held on April 27 at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C..
- The Ed Meese Award is bestowed to an individual who has upheld the rule of law in the face of adverse political challenges. This year, the award was presented to EPA Administrator Scott PruittPast winners include Chuck Cooper, Dick Wiley, Fred Fielding, Judge Ken Starr, Attorney General John Ashcroft, Ambassador John Bolton, Senator Jeff Sessions, Mayor Rudy Giuliani, and Donald McGahn.
- The Betty Murphy Award is given each year to an unsung hero, member, and trailblazer. This person has an entrepreneurial spirit, who is a community service leader, and is an organization builder who inspires others' efforts. This year, the award will be given to Ashley Carter. Past award winners include Nancy Nord, Brigida Benitez, Tom Spencer, Heather Heidelbaugh, Kathryn Ciano, and Linda Kerns.
- To view photos from the 2018 conference, please click To view pictures of the conference, please click here, here and here.
Your contributions can be through check,
on-line credit card transaction, or stock gift.
An investment in the RNLA will upgrade the quality of lawyer
efforts to advance the principles of the Republican Party. It
will advance and protect the political freedoms you and I hold
central in our lives.
P.S. The RNLA can accept both individual and corporate contributions.
or sponsorship will be recognized on this website and during
the sponsored RNLA event unless you request otherwise.