Invitation to Sponsor
I invite you to become a partner with the members of the RNLA to
advance not only fair, open and honest elections, but also professionalism,
career opportunities and Republican principles by becoming a
sponsor of an RNLA event.
Here are upcoming events with sponsorship opportunities:
2017 Republican Lawyer of the Year Reception
- Each year, the RNLA bestows the Republican Lawyer of the Year Award on a lawyer for his or her outstanding professional accomplishments and years of dedicated service to the Republican Party and its ideals.
- This year, the RNLA Board of Governors named Larry Levy as the 2016 Lawyer of the Year recipient. Mr. Levy will be honored at a special reception in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday, October 25.
- To attend this reception, please click here.
- For more information on sponsoring this reception please click here.
- Past recipients of the award have included: Richard E. Wiley, Betty Southard Murphy, Robert J. Horn, Harvey M. Tettlebaum, Frank J. Fahrenkopf, Jr., Theodore B. Olson, James Bopp, Jr., Charles J. Cooper, J. Randolph Evans, J. Caleb Boggs III, George J. Terwilliger III, Mark Braden, Bobby Burchfield, and John L. Ryder.
- Stay tuned for more information for the 2017 Lawyer of the Year Recipient.
The Lawyers' Reception at the 2016 RNC National Convention
- Every four years, the RNLA holds The Lawyers Reception at the location at the RNC Convention.
- The Lawyers' Reception was held on July 18, 2016 in Cleveland, OH at Baker Hostetler. Special guests included Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell; Former Mayor of New York City, Rudy Giuliani; Arkansas Attorney General, Leslie Rutledge; Nevada Attorney General, Adam Laxalt; Congressman Peter King; and Congressman Lee Zeldin.
- The RNLA would like to thank the following sponsors of The Lawyers' Reception: Robert Alt; Excalibur Global Strategic Consultants, LLC; GOP Lawyers SuperPAC; Husch Blackwell; Joey Gilbert Law; Paul Kamenar; Manny Iglesias and Hygea; Scott McCandless; Kimberly Reed; Ron Hicks & Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP; Judge Frank Schellace; Mark Smith; James Spiller; and Vose Law Firm LLP.
- Photos of the reception may be found here.
The Lawyers' Inaugural Luncheon
- In celebration of the inauguration of President Donald J. Trump, the RNLA hosted The Lawyers' Inaugural Luncheon on January 19, 2017 with special guest speakers: White House Counsel Don McGahn and Mayor Rudy Giuliani.
- This luncheon is celebrated after the elcetion of a Republican President and is the only inaugural event geared exclusively toward lawyers.
- To view photos from the 2017 luncheon, please click here.
2017 National Policy Conference
- The National Policy Conference was held in Washington, D.C. on Friday, May 5, 2017 at the National Press Club. This year, the RNLA's Policy Conference featured Attorneys General Curtis Hill, Indiana; Jeff Landry, Louisiana; Leslie Rutledge, Arkansas; Sebastian Gorka, Special Advisor to the President; and Congressman Keith Rothfus.
- The Ed Meese Award is bestowed to an individual who has upheld the rule of law in the face of adverse political challenges. This year, the award was presented by the Honorable Ed Meese to White House Counsel Donald F. McGahn. Past winners include Chuck Cooper, Dick Wiley, Fred Fielding, Judge Ken Starr, Attorney General John Ashcroft, Ambassador John Bolton, Senator Jeff Sessions, and Mayor Rudy Giuliani.
- The Betty Murphy Award is given each year to an unsung hero, member, and trailblazer. This person has an entrepreneurial spirit, who is a community service leader, and is an organization builder who inspires others' efforts. This year, the award was given to Linda Kerns. Past award winners include Nancy Nord, Brigida Benitez, Tom Spencer, Heather Heidelbaugh and Kathryn Ciano.
- To view photos from the 2017 luncheon, please click here, here, and here.
2017 National Election Law Seminar
Your contributions can be through check,
on-line credit card transaction, or stock gift.
An investment in the RNLA will upgrade the quality of lawyer
efforts to advance the principles of the Republican Party. It
will advance and protect the political freedoms you and I hold
central in our lives.
P.S. The RNLA can accept both individual and corporate contributions.
or sponsorship will be recognized on this website and during
the sponsored RNLA event unless you request otherwise.