Invitation to Sponsor
I invite you to become a partner with the members of the RNLA to
advance not only fair, open and honest elections, but also professionalism,
career opportunities and Republican principles by becoming a
sponsor of an RNLA event.
Here are upcoming events with sponsorship opportunities:
2017 National Policy Conference
2017 National Election Law Seminar
- The National Election Law Seminar is the foremost election law seminar that deals with all matters related to voting and elections. The seminar has classes taught by national election law experts covering topics, including: The most recent developments in election law and what may be coming to your state soon; campaign finance law and compliance; how to ensure the election is open, fair and honest; sessions for novice and advanced election law lawyers; and redistricting and other voting-related litigation.
- Past speakers have included commissioners of the Federal Election Commission and Election Assistance Commission, Secretaries of State,
United States and state Attorneys General, Members of Congress, counsel to the key Republican Committees (such as Republican National Committee, National Republican Congressional Committee,
National Republican Senatorial Committee), and Republican Governors Association, counsel to the Republican presidential campaigns; and leading authors.
- To see photos from the 2016 National Election Law Seminar which was held in Denver, Colorado, click here.
- Stay tuned for more details on the the 2017 National Election Law Seminar.
2017 Republican Lawyer of the Year Reception
- Each year, the RNLA bestows the Republican Lawyer of the Year Award on a lawyer for his or her outstanding professional accomplishments and years of dedicated service to the Republican Party and its ideals.
- This year, the RNLA Board of Governors named John L. Ryder as the 2016 Lawyer of the Year recipient. Mr. Ryder was honored at a special reception at the Capitol Hill Club on Tuesday, September 27.
- To view photos of this reception, please click here.
- Past recipients of the award have included: Richard E. Wiley, Betty Southard Murphy, Robert J. Horn, Harvey M. Tettlebaum, Frank J. Fahrenkopf, Jr., Theodore B. Olson, James Bopp, Jr., Charles J. Cooper, J. Randolph Evans, J. Caleb Boggs III, George J. Terwilliger III, Mark Braden, Bobby Burchfield, and John L. Ryder.
- Stay tuned for more information for the 2017 Lawyer of the Year Recipient.
The Lawyers' Reception at the 2016 RNC National Convention
- Every four years, the RNLA holds The Lawyers Reception at the location at the RNC Convention.
- The Lawyers' Reception was held on July 18, 2016 in Cleveland, OH at Baker Hostetler. Special guests included Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell; Former Mayor of New York City, Rudy Giuliani; Arkansas Attorney General, Leslie Rutledge; Nevada Attorney General, Adam Laxalt; Congressman Peter King; and Congressman Lee Zeldin.
- The RNLA would like to thank the following sponsors of The Lawyers' Reception: Robert Alt; Excalibur Global Strategic Consultants, LLC; GOP Lawyers SuperPAC; Husch Blackwell; Joey Gilbert Law; Paul Kamenar; Manny Iglesias and Hygea; Scott McCandless; Kimberly Reed; Ron Hicks & Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP; Judge Frank Schellace; Mark Smith; James Spiller; and Vose Law Firm LLP.
- Photos of the reception may be found here.
The Lawyers' Inaugural Luncheon
- In celebration of the inauguration of President Donald J. Trump, the RNLA hosted The Lawyers' Inaugural Luncheon on January 19, 2017 with special guest speakers: White House Counsel Don McGahn and Mayor Rudy Giuliani.
- This luncheon is celebrated after the elcetion of a Republican President and is the only inaugural event geared exclusively toward lawyers.
- To view photos from the 2017 luncheon, please click here.
Your contributions can be through check,
on-line credit card transaction, or stock gift.
An investment in the RNLA will upgrade the quality of lawyer
efforts to advance the principles of the Republican Party. It
will advance and protect the political freedoms you and I hold
central in our lives.
P.S. The RNLA can accept both individual and corporate contributions.
or sponsorship will be recognized on this website and during
the sponsored RNLA event unless you request otherwise.